Account Manager East Coast
Workshare is a market leader for secure enterprise collaboration applications, allowing individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device, Workshare is experiencing overall growth of 20%, with innovative new market solutions growing at 84%. The role will involve selling to the premier territory in the East Coast of the US, where Workshare’s largest concentration of AMLAW200 clients reside and where there are strong, long-standing C level relationships.
Head quartered in London, Workshare have offices in Manhattan and San Francisco.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record on SW b2b sales. Experience in selling to law firms also it is desirable but not essential. You will join a dynamic team, who have fun as well as working hard, with substantial rewards for over-achievement.
The successful candidate will have opportunity for career progression in the medium term in this dynamic growing company.
This role will be the “face” of Workshare to your assigned accounts and will have freedom to define the strategy and business plan that you’d execute to engage with your assigned clients. You’ll also be able to work closely with your regional Strategic Account Director to co-ordinate on your local event strategy and engagement with white space accounts. The rest will be down to you - exciting our customers with their future options and helping guide them through the upgrading and investment cycle. A strong track-record in account management of large clients is essential as you will manage a number of customer facing resources- the Customer Success Management team, Professional Services, Training, Pre-sales and Product Management to support your account effectively.
High Level Objective First 12 – 18 Months
- Build out and agree business plan for target accounts consisting of the AMLawAccounts and named whitespace target accounts.
- Upgrade at least 50% of client base to the latest versions of the Workshare Comparison suite
- Upsell to existing comparison clients, the broader Workshare portfolio of solutions- Secure and Transact.
- Co-ordinate with other Workshare customer facing teams to provide best in class customer service and to help support your clients achieve their strategic objectives.
Commercial Objectives In FY18
- Managing a renewal quota of circa $2m
- Carrying effective new ARR quota of $480K per annum (add on seats and upselling
- Exceptional Relationship Builder with C level executives
- Track-record of account management in B2B software sales
- Technically Skilled & Highly Credible
- Confident Public Speaker & Software Demo Skills
- Process Orientated & Data Driven
- Exceptional Pipeline Management
- Resilient & Calm Under Pressure
- Successful Quota Carrier
- Experience of Selling new business in a b2B software sales environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the legal market
- Experience of Managing Own Territory
- Willingness to Travel, depending on current location
- Highly self-motivated and driven
In return for all of this, we offer:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefit (Pre-Tax Employee Contributions)
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Consultation