Pre-Sales Engineer - EMEA
About the role
Workshare has evolved and invested heavily in its next generation technology designed for legal and document production use cases. This positions the firm at the center of the cloud movement and the unprecedented change occurring in the legal market place. Workshare is therefore seeking to appoint an EMEA Pre-Sales Engineer to be at the heart of the EMEA-wide sales program. You’ll be expected to support the sales team with deep technical consultative knowledge of the Workshare products and performing tailored and customised demonstrations to our clients across the legal industry.
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
We’re constantly on the lookout for great people to join the team, so we’ve created an environment where our great people want to come to work and to grow and learn. Based between Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market, we have a relaxed dress code, family friendly working patterns and open plan offices with workspaces that allow you to express yourself - within reason of course. We also have a great coffee machine, fruit, and fully stocked soft drinks fridge, and there are regular team events. We truly are a values based organisation and have created a highly Agile environment using Squads and Tribes.
You’ll have 1 direct report to support you in delivering Pre-Sales, and from a tactical standpoint, you must be highly effective at leading discovery meetings, designing and presenting bespoke sales proposals, staying current on Workshare technology developments, and building and delivering product / technology demos. You must take a hands on approach to technology, collaborating with our internal development teams and clients alike. Last but not least, we expect that, as the Pre-Sales Engineer, you complete a successful project handover to the delivery team assigned to the project.
Sound Like You?
A technical accomplished Pre-Sales Engineer that loves to be at heart of understanding customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
You will already be:
- Technically skilled & highly credible
- A confident public speaker
- Highly process orientated & data driven
- Resilient & calm under pressure
- Experienced in capturing customer business requirements
You will already have:
- Exceptional pipeline management
- 3 Years + of pre-sales experience within B2B software
- Advanced word, PowerPoint & excel skills
- Knowledge of windows desktop & server architecture
- Track record of helping design & build out process
- Willingness to travel EMEA-wide 30-50% of the time
- Microsoft (MCP), CompTIA (A+,N+, CSA), Cisco (Networking) certifications or equivalent would be an advantage
We are looking for you to
- Build out a scalable pre-sales process and structure that enables the sales team to spend the maximum time on the road.
- Establish deep technical knowledge of all of Workshare's products set and deployment models
- Be engaged and supporting Workshare’s Direct and Partner based sales teams across EMEA.
- Enable the EMEA sales team to exceed the sales targets
- Establish operational reporting for pre-sales
- All three practice groups with approved pre-sales process
- Manage a tailored proposal production SLA
In return for all of this, we offer:
- 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
- Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 statutory days per year
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
- Vision care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
- A Values driven culture
- Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events