Sales and Marketing Internship - Three months
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents.
Workshare also introduced Transact to the global legal market. It is one of a small number of applications emerging across the globe to help corporate and finance lawyers run their legal transactions.
More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
We’re constantly on the lookout for great people to join the team, so we’ve created an environment where our great people want to come to work and to grow and learn. Based between Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market (With plenty of retail temptation and surprises for foodies), we have a relaxed dress code, family friendly working patterns and open plan offices with work spaces that allow you to express yourself - within reason of course. We also have a great coffee machine, fruit, and fully stocked soft drinks fridge, and there are regular team events with the optional selfie wall.
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing intern for three months to increase the adoption of Workshare Transact by providing close support to the Sales and Marketing Teams throughout the course of the internship.
General Tasks and Objectives
- Help clean up our Salesforce CRM contact database, working closely with our Sales and Marketing team to ensure that campaign leads and contacts are up-to-date and focused to reach the right audience.
- Research the AMER and EMEA legal/corporate markets and drive adoption of the application by generating new customer leads for the Sales team to contact.
- Assist the Sales team with client-related tasks.
- Provide support for the Marketing team. Aid with design and implementation of campaigns, both physical and digital.
- To clean the contacts within our Salesforce CRM database to an acceptable level, ensuring all processes required to maintain the contact databases are mapped, shared and adopted.
- Provide tangible contributions to the commercial objectives of the Workshare Sales Products.
- Become an ‘expert’ of the Workshare Online platform within three months.
- Paid internship
- Great office environment
- Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
- Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events