Senior New Business Sales Manager - AMER
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device.
Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents.
More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information, visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
We are entering the most exciting period in the company’s history after over $20M of investment in software innovation as we seek to help our clients change and modernise to meet the changing demands of their market.
Typically, Workshare has operated a mixed responsibility sales organisation and now as we grow we are looking to specialise our sales team by bringing in dedicated Senior New Business Sales Managers to support our clients while also bringing in Product Specialist sales professionals excited about taking innovative new products to market.
We are looking for:An experienced Senior New Business Sales Manager with a strong track-record in delivering net new business sales. Ideally the candidate will have a background in legal and or corporate legal as well as selling beyond this space to HR and Procurement.
We want you to:
- Think creatively about how Workshare can help prospective clients meet their challenges leveraging, case studies, use cases and a strong brand & track-record.
- Use value-selling methodology to identify business pain which Workshare solutions will address to deliver strong ROI to prospects.
- Work closely with the marketing team & telemarketing resources to identify events, sales plays and campaigns that will generate pipeline.
- Identify and take value propositions to accounts that Workshare has no working relationship with.
- We’re innovating quickly so you’ll work closely with our engineering teams feeding back requirements as you find them
- Work with the engineering group to help respond to market needs and improve the solutions to get deals done
Extensive knowledge and domain experience of our specialist product areas:
- Strong established network within the commercial & corporate legal teams to include CIOs, CISOs, managing partners & knowledge management teams – with experience selling solutions that helps those teams work more productively and get transactions carried out more quickly and effectively.
- Strong established network selling security solutions to legal and corporate IT teams that are responding to the need to securely share and protect client content & documents as they’re in transit.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefit (Pre-Tax Employee Contributions)
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Consultation