SEO & Affiliates Executive
Meet our People...
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with a good understanding of SEO in a B2B technology setting, as well as a good working knowledge of B2B and B2C Affiliate Marketing Relationships.
You have played your part in the set-up, running and optimisation of SEO and Affiliate Programs, have a hands-on knowledge of a range of SEO and Analytics tools and, of course, have the ability to make sense of all of the data using Excel.
As Workshare’s SEO & Affiliates Executive you will report directly to our Head of Digital Marketing, and you will:
- Assist in delivering the SEO strategy for the business to improve organic rankings and drive traffic and conversions from organic search
- Conduct regular SEO related analysis and optimisation tasks to gauge performance and opportunities, including:
- Keyword analysis and reporting
- Content optimisation and prospecting
- Competitor analysis
- Inbound link management
- Have a hand in defining and implementing outreach campaigns
- Manage and optimise our affiliate program
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners.
- Deal with affiliates & networks on a day-to-day basis
- Understanding of all aspect of SEO including: on-page code, search engine keyword rankings, site accessibility, on-page content, indexing & link-building
- Knowledge of all the latest algorithm updates and understand the complexities and nuances of the search landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, Majestic
- At least one years’ experience in managing an affiliate campaign as part of a web team
- Strong Excel & numerical skills
- A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix
- Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week
- Trendy offices close to Liverpool Street and Spitafield Market