Front-end Developer - Barcelona
We are looking for a front-end developer with experience in React.js or Backbone.js to join our friendly and talented development team in our new offices in Barcelona. We offer competitive salaries and the possibility of working from home one day per week.
We are a team that cares about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design. We like to organize activities to encourage this culture in our developers.
You'll be helping us develop Transact (https://www.workshare.com/product/transact), an exciting project that just started taking off built on the following stack:
- Mocha, Sinon
- Microservices-based back-end written in Ruby, Elixir, Java and Node.js
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with.
- Professional experience developing single page applications in React or Backbone.
- Good level of English.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- Understanding of CSS, layouts and aesthetics.
Any back-end skills in either Ruby, Elixir or Java will be a plus.