At Workshare we are looking for Front-end Developers with experience in React.js to join our friendly and talented development team in London.
We write code and tests, review the pull request and ship it to production, and we do this multiple times a day!
We are a team that cares about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design. We like to organize activities to encourage this culture in our developers.
Our focus for this job is one of our products called Transact (https://www.workshare.com/product/transact).
- Semantic UI React
- Mocha, Sinon
- Micro-services-based back-end written in Ruby, Elixir, Java, .Net and Node.js
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with
- Professional experience developing single page applications in React or Backbone.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- Understanding of CSS, layouts and aesthetics.
- Any back-end skills in either Ruby, Elixir, .Net or Java will be a plus.