We are looking for a motivated and skilled QA engineer, one that thrives in a challenging agile development environment, has a willingness to take ownership of tasks, fight for the quality of the product, and pass knowledge to the rest of the team.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a test framework, capable of working with Workshare applications and 3rd party integrations, in a Continuous Delivery cycle. You will be based in our head office close to Liverpool Street in London.
- Create and maintain test documents describing both the user and functional software requirements.
- Produce automated test scripts and associated data required to cover the test documents.
- Execute automated testing and review results to escalate any software defects.
- Ensure all identified defects are resolved and retested.
- Maintain the automated test suite as required by new feature developments.
- Perform integration and regression tests.
- Develop and support continuous integration.
- Manage and assist with basic manual testing to ensure all requirements are met.
- Perform limited exploratory testing to identify any software defects that may cause concern.
- Assist in the training of Junior QA staff in the processes and technical skill required of a QA engineer.
- Experience with Agile Software methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of creating automated tests for desktop applications.
- Understanding of software testing techniques and QA process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving and logical thinking.
- Ability to work to deadlines to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Experience of working with C# Test Automation (Visual Studio, Resharper, Teststack.white)
- Experience working with Git
- Understanding of Restful Services with http and Json
- Experience with Jenkins and continuous integration
- Experience in training junior staff or knowledge sharing
- Understanding of Java and Non API based client automation (e.g. Sikuli, Eggplant)
- Experience of Web based test automation
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Experience with Selenium2 python libraries
- Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday)
- Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym –Membership
- Free fruit and treats throughout the week!