Technical Support Analyst
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Technical Support Analyst who is driven by exceeding customer’s expectations and understands the importance of giving thorough, efficient and timely service.
Reporting into the First Response Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing Tier 2 technical support for Workshare’s software applications via phone, web based tools and email to our customers and partners. You will work on a rotational basis, administering incoming customer queries to ensure uninterrupted and timely service delivery.
We are looking for a customer oriented person, with a ‘can-do’ attitude - a champion of customer service and experience. You are able to prioritise a complex range of request types, handle transactional requests, troubleshoot and quickly resolve technical issues. You strive to delight customers with excellent communication that’s timely, thorough and relevant, via phone or in writing.
We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer support so you will need to be someone who seeks creative solutions and has a thirst for learning in order to exceed your customers’ expectations in every interaction.
- Resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer, and ensure that these issues are dealt with in a (fair and) timely manner
- Always provide as thorough information as possible to resolve customer’s issues first time
- Solve problems with logical thinking and by asking the right questions
- Escalate customer issues when appropriate
- Keep customers up to date, never going more than one day without an update
- Consistently meet or exceed standards to ensure the function meets the KPIs, SLAs, goals as required by the business
- Pro-actively identify improvement areas, develop and improve our internal and public help documentation
- Work toward achieving personal, team and company objectives – following a development track relevant to the role
- Understand and ensure compliance with ISO27001 requirements
- Liaise closely with other departments, at all levels when necessary
- A relevant A-level or vocational qualification in IT/Computing/Software
- Experience using or administering Microsoft Windows and Office suites
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- The ability to be self-motivated and to work on own initiative
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely – both written and verbally
- The ability to meet targets and handle a high pressure environment
- Excellent prioritisation skills and know when to escalate customer issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Energy, passion and drive
- You are trustworthy and efficient
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- A formal Microsoft Certification in a related subject, MTA/MOS/MCP/MCTS/MCITP, etc.
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer-facing service or support role
- Experience using or administering Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), e.g. Salesforce
- General understanding of SaaS, the software development lifecycle and agile methodology
- 33 Holidays Per Year (UK bank and public holidays are treated as normal working days)
- Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym –Membership
- Free fruit and treats throughout the week
- 40 hours’ week, Monday to Friday (week runs Sunday 23.00 to Saturday 01.00)
- Rotating weekly shifts arranged to accommodate business needs, cycling through:
- 08.00-17.00, 11.00-20.00, 14.00-23.00
- 16.00-01.00 (remote)
- Night shifts, which you may be required to work on a rotational basis:
- 23.00-08.00 (night shift) [additional 32% shift allowance]