Workshare is a market leader for secure enterprise collaboration applications, allowing individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device, Workshare is experiencing overall growth of 20%, with innovative new market solutions growing at 84%.
Head quartered in London, Workshare has offices in Barcelona, New York City, and San Francisco.
To support our growing business, we are looking for a technically able Financial Accountant who will be required to complete accounting duties to deliver timely information necessary for the production of management accounts. The environment compliments an ambitious individual who is innovative and results driven. They will be comfortable in challenging processes and policies, and then drive change and improvements. This role offers a high level of exposure and visibility across the business.
Preparation of monthly management accounts:
- Production of accurate, insightful management accounts in-line with the month end timetable
- Reconciliation of key account balances including deferred contract revenue
- Ongoing streamlining of month end process, including reconciliation between underlying systems
- Development of financial KPI reporting
Ownership of the order management to cash receipt workflow:
- Continually drive improvements in processes, provide training and maintaining updated order procedure guidelines
- Management of underlying issues in the Order to Cash process
- Compile, reconcile and issue a weekly and monthly sales booking report
- Effectively manage the AR process including regular credit control reviews and effective escalation of possible issues with external and internal stakeholders
Full ownership of the Accounts Payable process, including:
- Production of weekly cashflow
- Ownership and improvement of the supplier on-boarding process
- Management of all employee expense requests, ensuring adherence with Policy
- Supporting other departments to provide Financial insight and control
- Assist with audit work and statutory accounts preparation
- Mentoring and supporting the accounts assistant
- Operate in a professional capacity, in line with business values, at all times
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Ability to document processes
- Driven to ensure compliance and adherence of business policies
- Carry out any other reasonable request to support the needs of the business
- Be a graduate with at least a part qualification in an accountancy program (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Be energetic, self-starting and engaged
- Exposure to UK/IFRS GAAP
- Have experience in ERP/CRM systems. Salesforce, Zuora and Dynamics GP experience would be highly desirable.
- Be highly computer literate, be completely at home with Microsoft Office with strong proficiency in Excel
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The above job description is not exhaustive and from time to time, your Manager may choose to vary your role to meet the needs of the business.
In return for all of this, we offer:
- 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
- Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 statutory days per year
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
- Vision care
- Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
- Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events